You know what’s the worst? Chilling by the pool at a cookout on a sweltering day and being assaulted with an onslaught of heavy food.
Burgers are cool in theory, but when you’re drowning in your own sweat, the idea of scarfing down a greasy, fatty burger becomes less appealing by the second. The same goes for pizza. I was swimming at my apartment complex the other day when it was 95 degrees out and I almost melted when some guy opened up a steaming box of pizza.
But then it hit me. Going three months without pizza should be illegal and we should just deal with the heaviness that accompanies everyone’s favorite meal. Or should we? Someone prayed to the summer gods for a solution, and it comes to us today in the form of these zucchini pizza bites that bring all of the cheese and none of the gut-busting agony.
Stay tuned until the end if you want to hear a song that’s truly not good at all.
I don’t know about you, but I have a date with some zucchini, a whole lot of sunscreen, and a swimming pool.
When it comes to tech accessories, there are some that warrant spending money, and some that don’t.
Phone stands tend to fall into the latter category. Although they’re helpful when you want to have a hands-free smartphone experience, they’re not usually worth the price.
Thankfully, there’s a way around that problem. If you have a piece of paper on hand during your next staff meeting, flight, or lazy day at home, you can make your own phone stand! The act of making it is honestly just as amusing as the cat videos you’ll watch when you use it. Sure, it won’t be as pretty as the ones you can get at the mall, but it’ll get the job done.
I don’t think that could’ve been any easier. Save your money for what’s really important — sweet headphones and pretty iPhone cases!
Summer is right around the corner, and it’s about to get sweaty up in here.
It’s time to stock up on your favorite, tried-and-true deodorant, friends. Most of us slap on the stuff to ensure that we can still go out in public without it becoming a mortifying experience, but did you know that you could put your antiperspirant to good use outside the realm of armpits?
Whether you need to remove nail polish or cut down on shoe-induced blisters, these ingenious uses for deodorant are about to make your life so much easier.
1. If you run out of primer and your oily face makes a mess of all that pretty makeup, apply a thin layer of deodorant to areas where you get shiny before putting on foundation.
2. Dab some deodorant on bug bites to keep itchiness and irritation at bay.
3. Just like it reduces itching from bug bites, deodorant can save you a world of hurt in the razor burn department. Spread a bit on irritated skin after shaving for some much-needed soothing.
4. Ah, boob sweat. If your girls start giving you trouble, apply some deodorant under the band of your bra to up the freshness factor.
5. If you’re like me and you somehow never have nail polish remover on hand, soak your nails in warm water. After that, spritz some spray deodorant on a cotton ball and wipe your old manicure away!
6. When your glasses start migrating south in the summer heat, rub some deodorant on the bridge of your nose to cut down on sweat and slippage.
7. Sweaty palms are the least cute. Nip that problem in the bud before your next job interview by applying deodorant to those clammy hands of yours.
8. Freshen up your home by laying open sticks of deodorant in front of air vents.
9. Keep things smelling nice by taking the lid off of some deodorant and placing it in one of your dresser drawers. The sock drawer is always a good place to start!
10. Don’t pop that pimple! This isn’t exactly dermatologist recommended, but if you need to zap a zit quickly, dry it out with deodorant.
11. Killer pumps can also kill your feet. If your shoes start giving you trouble, apply deodorant to areas that are getting rubbed the wrong way.